Now stop imagining...because Easy Tracking Fleet Management Solution offers you all of the above and much more.
An anytime anywhere online enabled fleet tracking service, our Fleet Tracking Solution helps Fleet Managers and operators to quickly deploy a tracking solution with reasonable upfront investment.
Fleet Managers start experiencing the need for automation when the fleet increases beyond a certain size. While this varies from one industry to another, a thumb rule puts this threshold number of vehicles in a fleet at 50. Yet there are many industries where automation is an essential requirement from day one, even for a small fleet of few vehicles. E.g. the need for automatic vehicle location, tracking and management comes up when the cost of 'command and control centre' resources exceeds the productivity benefits of automation and a manual system just cannot meet the end user requirements..
Easy Tracking is Ademak’s mobile database solution, a cutting edge integration of the latest wireless technologies with computer, internet and digital maps for providing Automatic Vehicle Location and Tracking Solutions for a host of industries. It is a live, real time tracking system designed to receive, store, transmit and poll location status of your mobile assets.
Our vehicle tracking platform acts as a powerful enabler for helping you get the most from your mobile resources. It acts the invisible eye for fleet operators across industry verticals.
Here are some typical circumstances which have driven fleet operators to approach us:
- Dispatching the nearest free vehicle to a location of accident/crime/emergency within a few seconds of the request
- Identify vehicles which are not performing the assigned function or stop at an unauthorized location or beyond an agreed duration
- Over speeding / other deviations including deviation from the prescribed route, stoppage, etc.
- Leakage of resources, pilferage of cargo/fuel or keeping air conditioning on
during long hours of stoppage
- Leakage of resources, pilferage of cargo/fuel or keeping air conditioning on during long hours of stoppage